ISSN (O): 2583-0066
CALL FOR PAPERS
Journal of Legal Research and Juridical Sciences is offering publication in Volume 1 Issue 4. We invite all professors, scholars, academicians, students, and all researchers at large for publishing papers in the field of law, management, humanities, and social sciences. All avid researchers are requested to please send in their unpublished original manuscripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
JLRJS is an open-access journal and invites manuscripts on any theme related to law, management, humanities, and social sciences.
WORD LIMIT FOR SUBMISSIONS
RESEARCH PAPERS: An article or Research Paper should be between 1200-10,000 words.
CASE COMMENTS: The word limits for a case comment 750 – 2500 words.
BOOK REVIEWS: 800 – 2000 words.
The word limit is Exclusive of footnotes.
However, looking at the quality and depth of research, relaxation may be given and word limit may vary.
Entries from scholars including students pursuing Bachelors or Masters Course in law would be accepted.
Any Standard Citation method can be followed for Footnotes/Citations.
THE FORMAT OF MAIN TEXT AND THE FOOTNOTES:
The Times New Roman Font with Font size 12 and Line spacing of 1.5 is prescribed for all entries. Further, the footnotes shall be in Times New Roman Font with Font size 10 and Line spacing of 1.0 shall be followed respectively.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
Entries are to be send at our Official Email Address: email@example.com
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY
- A separate document containing the biographical information of the authors, including the following details: Name, E-mail address, Name and Address of Institution, Course, Contact number and Academic Year. No reference to the name or the affiliations of the author(s) must be present in the text of the submission and must only be provided in a separate document.
- Co-authorship is allowed, to a maximum of three authors.
- The abstract should be written in the Manuscript. Please note that there is no requirement of prior submission of the abstract, as papers are selected for publication only on the basis of the full manuscript.
- All the submissions sent to us must be original and attached with a declaration of originality. Submissions should not have been published nor should they be under consideration for publication in any other journal.
- Plagiarism up to 15% is allowed.
- The Editors reserve the right to delete or edit any article or part thereof whose content is found to be offensive, defamatory, out rightly unethical, or if it is suggestive of racism, sexual or religious discrimination, illegal or terror activities etc.
Indian Authors: INR 499/- only.
International Authors: 8.5 Dollars only.
Please send the submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject line must read “Submission for Publication”.
A soft copy of the certificate will be provided after successful publication.
Submissions on Rolling Basis.
Queries may be directed to email@example.com