- We do not provide any legal advice and the content published cannot be considered as legal advice. The information available or papers published on the Journal is for the reading purpose only and can’t be considered as legal advice.
- We reserve the right to contact you at any time via the email address you provide. We will keep your credentials and information confidential. The credentials and information means email address, contact number, identity.
- To avail certain services on our Websites, users may be required to provide certain information for the registration process named as: 1. Name; 2. Email Address; 3. College/Institution/University; 4. Contact number; 5. Course Pursuing; 6. Occupation. The details are required to improve the quality of services as well as site(s).
- We will surely take care of your personal data and prevent it from misuse. We will not share your personal information with third parties without your permission unless we are required to do so under any law or in connection with any legal proceedings and/or to defend our legal rights.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit JLRJS. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to JLRJS in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- We will take the appropriate security measures to protect information against any unauthorized access or destruction of data. There are appropriate encryptions to safeguard against the unauthorized access, unauthorized use or destruction of data.
Pages on this site may include embedded content, like YouTube videos, for example. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you visited the other website.